Timeless and Charming Elevated Family Residence on a rare 721m² Parcel of Land
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Lovingly maintained and enjoyed by the same family for over 70 years, this impressive and spacious residence is sure to delight. Commanding an elevated, uninterrupted outlook of Botany Bay, with the Blue Mountains visible on the horizon, this inviting home is bathed in natural sunlight from every angle. Ready to enjoy in its current presentation, this property also offers further scope to maximise or tailor to taste.
Set among quality residences on a wide, tree-lined street, this tightly held, family friendly neighbourhood is one you will want to call home. Conveniently situated and offering easy walking access to quality schools, local parks, UNSW, Randwick shops and public transport to the CBD, the new Sydney light Rail will be strolling distance from your doorstep. (Completion due end 2018).
- Four large sunny bedrooms
- Well presented and functional gas kitchen
- Chic contemporary main bathroom
- Neat and functional second bathroom
- Open plan formal lounge and dining
- Sundrenched sitting/ sunroom with district views
- Front entertainers terrace with surrounding landscaping
- Large and private grassed yard - Side drive to a dual access tandem garage with backyard access - Internal laundry with additional third W.C
Capitalise on existing views from a second storey addition (subject to council approval)
Contact: Theo Felekos 0401 945 663
Inspect: Thursday and Saturday 1-1.45pm
Auction: Onsite 15th October, 2016 at 1.30pm
4 BED 2 BATH 4 CAR
5 Bass Street, Kingsford
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.