Apartment in Randwick
Gorgeous Semi-sized 3 Bed Art Deco Apartment - 107m² of Living!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
More like a semi in layout and ambience, this bright and airy ground floor apartment is set on the NE corner of a classic Art Deco block of six. Wrapped in windows on three sides, its beautifully proportioned interiors have been stylishly refurbished retaining their inherent period charm and character. Wonderfully peaceful and private, it's just a short walk to The Spot's alfresco dining hub and Royal Randwick shopping village and only minutes to Coogee's cosmopolitan beachfront.
Bright, charming and full of surprises, the master bedroom is large and airily chic to fit a king-sized bed and sitting room, whilst the second bedroom is also generous in size and suitable to include a study desk as well. As you move through the apartment, you'll discover an enchanting lounge area, modern eat-in kitchen where you'll find the dining space for at least four.
Situated in a delightful tree lined street, this home offers the opportunity to secure a highly sought after lifestyle, as you are just moments from an array of trendy cafes, schools, transport options, beautiful beaches and all the very best that the Eastern Suburbs has to offer.
Additional features this home has to enjoy include:
- The spacious and flexible layout spanning 107 square meters in internal space
- Large lounge room capturing warmth and boundless light
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning ornate ceilings and picture rails
- Laundry facilities
- Small block of six units with luscious gardens
- New carpets and a neutral colour palette throughout
- Gas hot water and cooking