Senior Sales Executive
What is it about Theo Felekos that sets him apart from other agents? Most would point to Theo’s honesty and integrity in all his dealings with clients and colleagues. His experience, local knowledge and negotiation skills make him a valuable asset to anyone buying or selling their home in the Eastern Suburbs. Andrew Massy agrees: “[Theo is] probably one of the most enthusiastic agents I have met…he sold my investment property within the first four weeks of marketing, as he said he would. [I’m] very impressed”.
Theo’s hallmark is his friendly approach and professional manner. Buying or selling a home can be a stressful experience. Theo’s sincere and unrelenting commitment to his clients alleviates this pressure, ensuring a smooth transition and successful outcome every time.
When you choose to work with Theo in selling your most valuable asset, you cannot only anticipate an excellent result, but also the support and guidance of one of the area’s most honest and knowledgeable agents. Angie Djordevic believes that these are the qualities that helped her in one of the most important decisions of her life: “Being my first time in selling a property, I was very nervous. But with Theo’s guidance and accurate information, I was able to make the right decision and [take] the next step in my life”.
Theo’s success is backed by numerous awards and the loyalty, respect and trust of his clients, both past and present. So if you are thinking of buying or selling in the Eastern Suburbs, Theo Felekos can offer you the skills, local knowledge and individual focus to ensure you achieve the best possible outcome.
1/54 Middle St, Kingsford, NSW 2032
- Theo managed the sale of our property very smoothly. He understood our needs and was also very competitively priced. His service was prompt, thorough and without lag. He got our property very quickly onto the market and sold pre-auction for a very satisfactory price. No hesitation in recommending his services for the suburbs he works in.
23/117 Boyce Rd, Maroubra, NSW 2035
- I would like to commend Theo Felekos on running a highly professional campaign to sell my apartment. I found Theo to be a pleasure to deal with. I felt he had the necessary confidence and experience to achieve a great result - which he did! I would have no hesitation in recommending Theo as an agent. He sold my parents place many years and I was happy to make him my first choice again now. Very happy with all his end results.
1/7-9 Harbourne Rd, Kingsford, NSW 2032
- I spoke to a number of Agents when looking to sell my property and from the first contact with Theo I was immediately impressed with his sincerity and integrity. He and the staff at Ray White Kingsford were honest and professional during the sale process always keeping me updated on the property showings and sale progress. The excellent result achieved at auction was a combination of his experience and local knowledge, as well as strong existing client base. I would recommend Theo and the team to anyone wanting to Sell, Buy or Rent in Sydney's south east without hesitation.
213 Doncaster Ave, Kingsford, NSW 2032
- We would highly recommend Theo to anyone looking to sell. We found him to be always clear and direct in his communication with us, and we were very happy with the way he managed our campaign. He got a strong result for us, and we would use him again.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Premier Performer
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2014 - 2014 Premier Member