Making the decision to sell your property, whether it be an investment or the property you live in, is an important decision and being organised from the very beginning can make the sale as stress free as possible. These are a few of the things that you should do before going to the market:
- Appoint your Ray White Kingsford / Kensington sales agent and sign the agency agreement.
- Contact your solicitor to prepare the contract for sale of land and forward it to Ray White Kingsford / Kensington.
- Listen to your agent’s advice in relation to the way the home should be presented and/or whether it requires professional styling.
- Ensure all lawns and gardens are in neat order and good condition.
- If you have not already purchased another property, have a contingency plan in place just in case it is a short settlement (contact Ray White Kingsford / Kensington for a short term rental solution if needed).
The abovementioned is merely a guide and you should rely on your own independent enquiries.